Post Name: Junior Engineer (JE) (Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering), Assistant Grade-II (Hindi), Typist (Hindi) and Assistant Grade-III (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot)
Number of Vacancies: 4318
Educational Qualification: Check in notification
Selection Procedure: Applied candidates should have to attend the written examination for specified position. Based on the performance in written examination applicants will be shortlisted for desired position.
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years
Application Fee: Applicants should pay a non-refundable amount as application fee only Rs.350/- through SBI internet
banking or other major bank’s internet banking, Cash payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. Application fee is not applicable for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for FCI vacancies can apply through online from respective zone. If a candidate uses online mode for the payment of application fee, first they need to generate the challan form then complete the registration process.
Candidates can apply for the any one of the post within one zone only. FCI will accept the application for candidates from only one Zone. If any of candidates applied from two or more zones their candidature will be rejected.
Application Starting Date: 16-02-2015
Last date of receiving applications: 17-03-2015 Syllabus (Written Exam) - Paper-I (Duration-90 Minutes)
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Current Events, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation.
Post Assistant Grade III (General) - Responsibilities
AG.III (General) in FCI has clerical work profile under the supervision of upper subordinates. Main work in this profile is simple entries in registers, dispatch of mail, drafting simple letters, maintaining casual leave record, recording movements of incoming and outgoing files, maintaining files of routine nature and other related work which can be readily learnt after a little or no job experience.
The following are a few illustrations of the tasks generally performed by positions falling under this class:
1. Receives and diarizes the incoming posts, segregates incoming communications and distributes to the concerned employees.
2. Reads and checks outgoing mail for completeness, readiness for dispatch by checking e.g. proper and complete address, proper signatures, proper enclosures and similar details and conformity to postal regulations.
3. Compares typed material.
4. Records movement of incoming and outgoing files.
5. Drafts simple letters and maintains files of routine nature.
6. Prepare identity cards for employees, makes entries in service book and maintains casual leave account.
Post Assistant Grade III (Accounts) - Responsibilities
This is the beginning level Grade of Accounts Assistant involving in the maintenance of accounts on day to day basis in the various offices of the Food Corporation of India including Pay Offices.
1. In case of correspondence linking a letter to earlier reference or link file and put up for further action information.
2. Maintenance of files of the section/division in which he /she works and periodical review.
3. Preparation of various vouchers related to receipts, payments along with proper enclosures. Maintenance & Review of basic books of Accounts.
4. Maintenance/ Review of books of classification (Ledgers) and consolidation.
5. Preparation of various information/ reports for MIS.
Post Assistant Grade III (Depot) - Responsibilities
AG.III (Depot) in FCI is the beginning level clerical grade involving, under close supervision by AG-I (D)/AG-II (D)/ Manager (D)/higher officers, the performance of duties of a routine and repetitive nature such as making simple entries in registers, diary and dispatch of post, drafting simple letters, maintaining files of routine nature and other related work that can be readily learnt after a little or no job experience. The more difficult assignment normally to be assigned to AG-I (D) and AG-II (D) can also be required to be performed by this grade under some close and immediate supervision.
1. Assists his superiors in sealing the godown locks, maintaining of godown daily opening and closing register, checking watchmen on duty, supervising cleaning and sweepings etc.
2. Attends to godown activities such as receipts, issues, physical verification of stock and shed accounts and reports; attends to loading, unloading, weighing and stacking operations and prepares the relevant records such as weighment sheets, convoy note, truck chit and delivery memo. Makes entries in the commodity register, stack wise register, daily diary and bin cards, and signs all papers prepared by him.
3. Prepares daily, fortnightly and monthly issue and receipt reports.
4. Maintains account of the dead-stock and miscellaneous articles.
5. Guides, directs and supervises labour gang, stitchers, sweepers and sifters in performing their duties.
6. Diaries and dispatches posts.
AG-III General is best option than AG-III Depot, As the Depot Work schedule will be boring after a certain period.
applied for jr.electrical.,now i want to change it to AG III general as my post preference due to few vacancies in JE electrical. is it possible? i didnot pay the fee till now.just applied!ReplyDelete
Yes you can apply.... until you have not submitted the fee .. your application is not finally submitted..Delete
Why "AG-III General" option is better than, "AG-III Depot".........please explain..ReplyDelete
Read full post, you will get your answer ..Delete
sir when will cgl 2014 tier-1 result be declared , and when would be tier-2 exam date ?? sir , really fed up :( dont know what to do :(ReplyDelete
SSC Declared the Tier 1 Result check the same at https://ssc-cgl2014.in/p/result.htmlDelete
what is the initial salary?:ReplyDelete
18 - 19 KDelete